APN has a job for order pickers in the food sector. An order picker picks articles ordered by clients. To this end, the person picks ordered food or other food products. For example, the picker uses an electric pallet truck or a hand scanner.
Does warehouse work appeal to you? Then working as an order picker in the food industry is the job for you. You pick the items of each order and place them in a neat and stable way so that they are ready for shipping. Occasionally you enter data into the computer or print out labels. You will have various tools at your disposal such as an electric pump truck and a hand scanner.
What else does this job entail?
- Working flawlessly and with pace;
- Working pleasantly with colleagues;
- Observance of quality and hygiene rules;
- Working in shifts = shift allowance!
Order picking is physical work. You are suitable for this and you enjoy doing it. Furthermore, you are flexible, you are a go-getter and you are conscious of quality.
What do we offer?
- A warm welcome at a beloved staffing agency;
- Work at great companies;
- Weekly payment;
- Hourly wages according to the collective agreement;
- The opportunity to develop yourself through courses;
- Read what we provide for employees.