APN has a job for a structural welder. We are looking for both experienced welders as well as people who would like to start working in this profession.
A welder is indispensable in technical projects. You connect various components. Civil structures are created thanks to welders.
Welded joints are made using MIG, MAG and TIG methods, coated electrodes or other methods. You can read technical drawings or work instructions, so you know exactly what you are expected to do.
What else can you expect of this job?
- Discussion of work tasks with superiors and other workers
- Cleaning of materials
- Setting up tools
- Maintenance of tools and equipment
- Production of moulds
- Grinding of cutting tools
- Performance of additional work and processing, e.g. marking, cutting, threading, drilling, perforating, cutting with a torch, smoothing with a file, trimming and grinding.
A good welder works in a safe manner and is always fully focused. You observe safety, environmental and quality standards. You are ambitious, flexible, practical, motivated and responsible. On top of that, you have a technical attitude.
What do we offer?
- A warm welcome in a well-liked temporary employment agency.
- Work at fine companies.
- Weekly pay.
- Hour rate in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
- Opportunities for development.
- Read what we provide to workers!